Are you a seasoned IT Manager who loves people just as much as machines? Do you drive to solve problems and thrive under pressure? Are you a lifelong learner who’s always looking to improve? Then we would love to have you!
What Will You Do?
- Lead the team with an entrepreneurial spirit way of thinking
- Engage with all customers and organizational levels through effective communication
- Maintain customer relationships; they are at the heart of what you do
- Demonstrate proactiveness and assist in strategic planning
- SLA delivery driven
- Manage a global team ensuring proper communication and collaboration
- Manage security and risk pragmatically and proactively
- Perform performance reviews for direct reports and submit to HR
- Establish priorities for system upgrades
- Develop and oversee all IT procedures and operations
- Assess and develop standards of operation and identify information system needs
- Plan and manage operational IT budget by planning hardware, software and IT infrastructure investments
How Will You Succeed?
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field or equivalent level of industry related experience
- 5-7 years of IT management experience in a customer facing role
- 5-7 years of technical operations experience in Oracle
- Experience in DBaaS environment
- Experienced in cloud based software: OCI
- Proven experience in effectively leading and operating a successful global team
- Must be comfortable in a player-coach role and being hands-on both technically and operationally
- Deadline and detail-oriented with strong troubleshooting and critical thinking to drive solution based problem solving
- Experience writing SOWs and value presentations to the customer
- Above Average Compensation
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision
- Casual Dress Environment
- Company Social Events
- Performance Recognition
If you are pumped about this position and are confident you are the A-player we are looking for, it’s time to show us! To streamline the virtual interview process, please submit your resume and a video answering these questions:
- What interests you most about this position?
- What are you passionate about?
- What keeps you motivated in a job?
Please submit both resume and video to firstname.lastname@example.org