Are you an organized and driven accounting professional looking for your next challenge? Do you love working with numbers as much as you love working with people? Then we’d love to speak to you!
What Will You Do?
- Prepare general ledger entries using account reconciliations, prepaid payment schedules or other records/files
- Maintain accurate records of customers’ billings and payments, resolving discrepancies when necessary
- Complete monthly: bank deposits, payments, and credit card/payroll reconciliations
- Provide a high level of service in all interactions with external and internal customers
- Monitor AR aging and past due balances collection, if any.
- Track expense reports and upload into accounting system
- Review suppliers’ bills against purchase agreement/orders and prepare payment
- Communicate with local and international vendors for supplier account reconciliation
- Support the team with the full accounting cycle and preparation of financial statements
- Complete Ad Hoc reports and other job duties as assigned by management
How Will You Succeed?
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Organization is your middle name
- Asking for help doesn’t scare you
- Lifelong learning is something you embrace
- You love to challenge the status quo & solve problems
- Stress management is something you’ve mastered
- Above Average Compensation
- Full Benefits Package
- Casual Dress Environment
- Company Social Events
- Performance Recognition
If you are pumped about this position and are confident you are the A-player we are looking for, it’s time to show us! To streamline the virtual interview process, please submit your resume and a video answering these questions:
- What interests you most about this position?
- What are you passionate about?
- What keeps you motivated in a job?
Please submit both resume and video to email@example.com