Are you looking for a dynamic administrative position within a growing company? Do you know how to stay organized and effectively juggle changing priorities? Then we’d love to meet you!
What Will You Do?
- Be the go-to person for communicating with the executives of the organization
- Run and analyze various reports
- Make executive decisions when needed
- Take notes during meetings while researching on the spot so executives have information at their fingertips
- Screen all calls and do great follow-ups
- Respond to meetings when required
- Liaise with internal and external executives and employees
- Ensure accurate, consistent information is available at all times
- Prepare presentations by gathering and researching relevant information
- Develop yourself into an indispensable part of the team
How Will You Succeed?
- At least 2 years of previous business administration experience
- You take pride in what you do and uphold everyday excellence
- Know when to crack a joke and when not to
- Able to complete projects on target and on time
- You always try to keep a positive attitude
- Thick skinned for those bad days; we all have them
- You are high energy and not afraid to show your passion for people
- Paying attention to the details is your specialty
- You can effectively communicate in verbal English as well as written.
- Learning new technologies doesn’t scare you
- Above Average Compensation
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision
- Casual Dress Environment
- Company Social Events
- Performance Recognition
If you are pumped about this position and are confident you are the A-player we are looking for, it’s time to show us! To streamline the virtual interview process, please submit your resume and a video answering these questions:
- What interests you most about this position?
- What are you passionate about?
- What keeps you motivated in a job?
Please submit both resume and video to email@example.com