An all-in-one fleet management and maintenance software built to better your team and thus your operation.
This is not another ‘off the shelf’ solution. Take advantage of just our core portals and modules, or expand our solution to meet every area of your business.
With EMDECS you can build better fleet maintenance and management practices, gain efficiencies across your whole operation and provide your team with a system that helps with the heavy-lifting.
EMDECS is an incredibly robust solution that can be tailored to meet your specific operational needs. Below are the cornerstone features of our software that are the core of making you and your team’s work life more streamlined and less stressful.
With EMDECS User Portals each member of your team seamlessly gets access to everything relevant to their job – no more, no less.
The Admin Portal permits full use of every feature in the EMDECS. This easy to navigate portal allows you to quickly navigate between tasks from inventory to invoicing and all stored historical data. Shop Managers will find peace of mind knowing everything they need is available here.
• Track your fleet’s health in real-time
• Access unit repair history in a few clicks
• Automatically schedule and email reports
• Automatically turn approved work orders into professional invoices maintenance and more
• Customize dashboards so you see what’s most important upon login
The Driver Defect Portal is a great tool for ensuring equipment defects are prioritized and repaired quickly to keep loads moving!
• Accessible via the app or any device connected to the internet
• Generate PDF reports with signature attachments
• Register defects in real time straight back to the defect manager in the admin portal and service board
• Drivers can quickly attach photos of any issues or include additional notes
• Allows drivers to complete an electronic circle check to report vehicle defects
Grant your customer’s access to their own portal and reduce your time spent on the phone or sending emails in order to provide them updates. Allow customers to access and download invoices, view maintenance history, and update their equipment readings (i.e. odometer, engine hours).
• See live updates of the work being performed on their units
• View all maintenance charges incurred by parts, labour or both. Export full data or run graphical reports.
• Quickly find out which units have upcoming preventative maintenance
• Instant access to the repair history of any unit
• Generate bookings, approve or dispute shop estimates, finalize work orders and invoices without ever getting on the phone
The handling of inventory is vital across workshop operations, but it's all to often neglected by many shops. It really helps to smooth operations when you know what is being used, when, by whom and on what job. Tracking thousands of dollars worth of parts is a must to understand the level in which that cost of the business is being used and returned.
• Easily manage multiple warehouse locations, mobile technician inventory, and inventory transfers
• Auto-generate part reorder lists based on recent usage, min/max settings, or based on on-hand counts/audits
• Order and receive parts through your chosen vendors
• Keep track of linked POs and ROs
• Establish management level approval requirements for specific parts
The technician portal keeps techs focused on the work at hand. It provides access to preventative maintenance schedules due, assigned work from service managers and outstanding work not completed previously.
EMDECS offers additional modules, portals, and integrations to suit the specific needs of your operations. There’s no true one-size-fits-all in these situation, so let us make sure we give you every possible tool to excel in the areas of business you specialize in.