We believe in succeeding together.
If you love people, innovation, technology, are curious about things around you, and believe in excellence, you might be the right person for our company! We are the inventors of the Only AI-Assisted Fleet Maintenance Software on the Planet. We have a passion for technology, innovation, and people. Whether customers, vendors, contractors, or colleagues.
If you are an A-player and are looking for an environment to learn and grow, we would love to meet you!
Please apply for available vacancies below
BrightOrder is seeking an enthusiastic, detail oriented and diligent QA Automation Engineer to join our team.
• You will be responsible for the planning, implementation and monitoring of automation technology.
• You will be developing and maintaining automated test scripts using various tools and languages such as Selenium and Python.
• You will analyze, diagnose,and resolve end user issues and implement corrective solutions, identify bugs and collaborate with the software design team to optimize our users' experiences.
• You will be creating the automation test plan and automating the design of framework.
• Collaborating with the software design team to discuss verification protocols & resolve application issues.
• You will be responsible for the configuration and setup of Selenium Test Environment (STE)
• You will perform testing on software, websites front ends and application back-ends, including the following types of testing: functionality, regression, performance, and security.
• You will be participating in the software development life cycle to ensure the testing of all software features and functionality.
• Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Information Technology or computer science
• 3-5 years experience in software quality assurance
• Advanced level of experience with selenium automation tools
• Advanced level of experience with programming languages, Python
• Prior experience conducting automated, manual and black box testing
• Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases
• Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing and testing protocols
• Knowledge of Test Planning, Defect Reporting and Test Case design techniques
• Knowledge of testing including risk-based testing, test methodologies and defect management practices
• Test Automation Certifications
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Knowledge of GitLab, Swagger and Firebase
• English Fluent proficiency
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Sound understanding of the software development life cycle
• Availability for occasional evenings during release time
• Goal-oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, competitive, tenacious, and proactive
• Performance-driven with a focus on continuous improvement and learning
• Ambitious professional with exceptional customer service and excellent problem-solving skills
• Articulate, clear, and highly effective communication skills
• Works collaboratively in a team environment but also functions as a demonstrated self-starter with minimal supervision
• Go-getter personality with a positive outlook
• You have passion for what you do.
• You are unusually driven and challenge oriented.
• You have high standards for your work. Excellence matters to you.
• You are an authentic, unique professional who has a growth mindset and strives to be Better Everyday.
• Integrity, Accountability and honesty are part of your values.
As a solutions Architect, you will be managing the development team and responsible for the planification, integration and oversight of BrightOrder software systems and applications:
You will guide the design, develop and execute software solutions to address business issues
You will be managing the development team, including coaching and conducting performance management
You will be providing architectural blueprints and technical leadership to our product team.
You will ensure that standard enterprise architecture principles and patterns are established and maintained consistently
You will evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform
You will collaborate with peer organizations, quality assurance and end users to produce cutting-edge software solutions
You will conduct technology assessments, pilots, prototypes, or proof of concepts to enhance the technology stack functionalities
You will collaborate with the product team to innovate and enhance business applications
Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently
Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers
If this sounds like you, we invite you to please apply.
BrightOrder is looking for an enthusiastic, experienced, and diligent Solutions Architect.
Did not find what you were looking for?
No problem, you can submit your resume and introductory video and as soon as we have a position for you, we will get in touch.
BrightOrder, originally known as Perfit Computers, is a 1996 family-founded business with a goal to create tailor-made, innovative solutions for the transportation and heavy-duty vehicle industry.
Our flagship software, EMDECS aims to find the best way to help streamline any and every task undertaken by fleet operators. We aspire to provide better, personalized solutions for an often overly-commercialized and underappreciated industry.
Our Core values represent our soul, our roots and our essence. They are our rules and boundaries which define BrightOrder’s culture and personality and provide a “Should/Shouldn’t” test for all the behaviors and decisions by everyone in our company.
We will only consider candidates who provide the resume, introductory video, and writing assessment.
For any applicants to be considered we require a 3 minute max video answering the following: